Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Faces

I've been having a pretty hard time lately, inside. On the outside, well lets just say I put on a pretty good charade. Things with Cary and I are on the rocks which makes things much worse for me. Besides that, I'm so upset there are barely any support groups here & nothing linking winnipeg to iamtheface.com. I want to change that. I'm nothing special and why the hell would anyone listen to me, but I need to try. I found a template on iamtheface.com for a letter to the press and I'm revamping it as we speak.

I've spent so long in the dark, crying, blogging, but never doing anything. Maybe, there are more women who are going threw the same thing here, maybe someone just down the street, maybe not but I have no idea! No idea, but if IM 1 in 4 - there has to be more of us around here.

2 comments:

  1. Hello out there
    I had a daughter and her name was Lily. She died on March 31st, 2010, and after that I started a blog of my own. I wonder if you have seen it- my friend told me that she was googling "Since Lily Died" and found your blog.
    I would really like to share with you. anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isnt it a beautiful name? I started to read your blog a bit and thanks for reading mine. Email me anytime jfrommelt@live.com

    ReplyDelete